I will do a detailed explanation of the electronics when I get a few pics. Right now I have a rough set up, and I need to tidy up the wires and connections. Plus I need to sweep and vacuum out the inner hull as its full of bits of debris from construction. So it looks pretty messy, but I have the sound, smoke and motors all hooked up and running. I added a couple of small fans I bought for super cheap from eBay, to help cool the amplifier.
thumb_IMG_3215_1024.jpg [ 239.83 KiB | Viewed 202 times ]
thumb_IMG_3346_1024.jpg [ 199.36 KiB | Viewed 202 times ]
thumb_IMG_3347_1024.jpg [ 252.41 KiB | Viewed 202 times ]
Now I have to adjust the final tension on the tracks and resecure the bolts in the drive sprockets which slipped. But in the meantime I have been adding weathering to the upper hull. The rear deck hasn't been touched yet so you can see the difference. I used the paint masks offered by FOA and they were done by the same guy I have bought from off eBay. His stencils are well worth the cost and come from the Czech Republic I think.
thumb_IMG_3343_1024.jpg [ 206.09 KiB | Viewed 202 times ]